I love the smirk on his face!! We were just talking about Waltese the Maltese with Karyn and Bill..I'm sure you've seen their dog Seger...he's gigantic..7 mos old and weighs 108 lbs!! I think his kennel has more sq footage than my house!
Sure Bri will con you into getting a 2nd dog and then will leave for the bright city lights. That leaves Kyle to take care of the 2!! It's always the youngest that have to take care of the older ones commitments. Right Tim?
Good grief. It was defintely not doo doo doo. Don't you watch Bugs Bunny. That's where it came from. Where's Corbin when you need him? Tim, you're all talk, what a softie. Maybe Riley needs jumping lessons from Sophie who can leap tall buildings at a single bound...baby gates too
11 Comments:
He looks hysterical!
I love the smirk on his face!!
We were just talking about Waltese the Maltese with Karyn and Bill..I'm sure you've seen their dog Seger...he's gigantic..7 mos old and weighs 108 lbs!! I think his kennel has more sq footage than my house!
I think he actually has Dad's smirk!! Now if only he could lift his finger. What a cutie!!
Sure Bri will con you into getting a 2nd dog and then will leave for the bright city lights. That leaves Kyle to take care of the 2!! It's always the youngest that have to take care of the older ones commitments. Right Tim?
a muffet a buffet a muffet doo doo doo doo doo doooo (inside joke)
Ha! what mom doesn't know is that I'll be stealing both of the dogs!
Dad says...there will be no sister for Riley! and it was...A muffett a puffett a muffett..da dum da dum de dum...
LOL! Dad also said there would be no Riley to start with yet who went shopping the other night to buy something to help him on and off the bed?
yes, it was puffett not buffett but I think it was doo doo not da dum
Good grief. It was defintely not doo doo doo. Don't you watch Bugs Bunny. That's where it came from. Where's Corbin when you need him? Tim, you're all talk, what a softie. Maybe Riley needs jumping lessons from Sophie who can leap tall buildings at a single bound...baby gates too
Tim says-Cheaper than paying a vet to fix his broken leg. Plus I got a deal.
Post a Comment
<< Home