A place for ranting and celebrating
posted by Aunt Julie @ 10:23 AM 2 comments
Happy Birthday to you!Happy Birthday to you!Happy Birthday dear Gaaaaaaary!Happy Birthday to uuuuuuuuuu!Love ya tons.
Happy Birthday!! Day late and all. So once again I've lost my cell phone! This time in an unfortunate washing machine incidence. So your all responsible for calling my phone today so I can get your numbers back. I'm gonna write them down this time, really I am.
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Gaaaaaaary!
Happy Birthday to uuuuuuuuuu!
Love ya tons.
Happy Birthday!! Day late and all.
So once again I've lost my cell phone! This time in an unfortunate washing machine incidence. So your all responsible for calling my phone today so I can get your numbers back. I'm gonna write them down this time, really I am.
Post a Comment
<< Home