A place for ranting and celebrating
posted by Annie O @ 7:50 AM 9 comments
Semper Fi!!
Heard you all had a great time. It looks very cool. And a bar in there too!! How convenient!
we had a great time and the museum is a must see if you ever go to visit Annie...she WILL show you a good time and if you're lucky...you will get pinned!!
Eddie looks like an exhibit.
Pinned....hahaha.....a person can't make this stuff up!
Eddie is an exhibit or is it an experiment?
More like an exhibition So if I go see Annie I hafta rassle someone?
if you're lucky!!
knowing me and my stories.....getting rassled is a very good possibility
Post a Comment
<< Home
9 Comments:
Semper Fi!!
Heard you all had a great time. It looks very cool. And a bar in there too!! How convenient!
we had a great time and the museum is a must see if you ever go to visit Annie...she WILL show you a good time and if you're lucky...you will get pinned!!
Eddie looks like an exhibit.
Pinned....hahaha.....a person can't make this stuff up!
Eddie is an exhibit or is it an experiment?
More like an exhibition So if I go see Annie I hafta rassle someone?
if you're lucky!!
knowing me and my stories.....getting rassled is a very good possibility
Post a Comment
<< Home