Monday, May 14, 2007

This is how I spent Mother's Day!



I couldn't have asked for anything better than spending the weekend with my daughters!

Thank you Annie for letting us crash at your pad! It's always a blast!!

6 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Aunt Julie said...

How nice. Loved the pics...looks like a good time was had by all.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Annie O said...

We are so darn cute!

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Aunt Julie said...

a regular sunglasses ad!

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Annie have a fake White House back round in her apartment?

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Aunt Julie said...

Yes, it's her dining room wall mural. I think they paid that guy to stand next to them. Annie really lives in Johnson City.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Annie O said...

Actually...he's part of the mural! Quite lifelike, dontcha think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home