A place for ranting and celebrating
posted by Eileen @ 10:23 AM 10 comments
Ah, I see we have rubbed off on her. Happy Happy Day Ashley. Love, all of us in FLA
Hey Julie! That's what I was going to say. Happy Birthday! Love ya tons
Happy Birthday you rock star!! love ya! Aunt Eileen
Thank you so much everyone!!! I had a fabulous day!!!! :)
Happy Birthday Ashley! Chicken Parm for tomorrow. Love ya
chicken parm??? I love chicken parm!!!! what time????
Chicken Parm? We're having pork on the barby. 77 degrees. Joey got a part in the school play. It opens March 13th. Anyone want to attend? Mumbling at its best!!
Does the play go thru April 1st? If so, I'll be there. woohooo
I'm sure John will be there!
Actually, I'm directing the play.Joey line is "Mmmmffmmgmmmmamfmm."
Post a Comment
<< Home
10 Comments:
Ah, I see we have rubbed off on her. Happy Happy Day Ashley. Love, all of us in FLA
Hey Julie! That's what I was going to say. Happy Birthday! Love ya tons
Happy Birthday you rock star!! love ya! Aunt Eileen
Thank you so much everyone!!! I had a fabulous day!!!! :)
Happy Birthday Ashley! Chicken Parm for tomorrow. Love ya
chicken parm??? I love chicken parm!!!! what time????
Chicken Parm? We're having pork on the barby. 77 degrees.
Joey got a part in the school play. It opens March 13th. Anyone want to attend? Mumbling at its best!!
Does the play go thru April 1st? If so, I'll be there. woohooo
I'm sure John will be there!
Actually, I'm directing the play.
Joey line is "Mmmmffmmgmmmmamfmm."
Post a Comment
<< Home