A place for ranting and celebrating
posted by Aunt Julie @ 8:13 AM 5 comments
Happy Birthday and just so you know, I was busy finding the perfect picture of you and me and Julie beat me to the punch! oh well....it was a pretty picture of me too. have a great day! love you...your younger sister Eileen
Happy birthday John!!I actually did find the perfect picture of you.
It's the perfect likeness!!
Thank you all!Tim...my ass looks great in that picture, don't ya think?
Happy Birthday! I'll buy you a beer on SaturdayLove ya tons.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Happy Birthday and just so you know, I was busy finding the perfect picture of you and me and Julie beat me to the punch! oh well....it was a pretty picture of me too.
have a great day! love you...your younger sister Eileen
Happy birthday John!!
I actually did find the perfect picture of you.
It's the perfect likeness!!
Thank you all!
Tim...my ass looks great in that picture, don't ya think?
Happy Birthday! I'll buy you a beer on Saturday
Love ya tons.
Post a Comment
<< Home