Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday SSGT Devin O'Neill


Love your forgetful father

8 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Annie O said...

Happy Birthday Dev!
Love ya tons.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Aunt Julie said...

Well, I already wished you a Happy Birthday on the other blog but I'll do it again!!! Happy Happy Day. Be safe. We love you.
A. Julie, U. Rob, Robbie & Joey

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

and I wished you one on facebook!! I'll spare you the singing.
love ya!

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dev
Happy trails and thank you!!!
Love you
Uncle Kev and Aunt Lu

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger DaNNieLLe said...

I wished you a Happy Happy EVERY where else possible...May as well keep spreading the love...I Love You, Darlin'! Hope it was a happy bday! It sure was nice chatting with you! Stay safe!

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Devin! Gary, Karen & Mary.

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dev!
I'll go home and put my birthday suit on in your honor.

UJ

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger DaNNieLLe said...

OH LORD help us all...And he COULD HAVE gone his whole life without that mental picture....So sorry, Dev!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home