A place for ranting and celebrating
posted by Eileen @ 8:38 AM 6 comments
Happy Happy Day to the both of you!! We love you. Julie, Rob and the boys!! How come you didn't get pics of them when you were in NYC?
I did but separate! I need to re take the birthday twin picture again!
Cute Pic!
Happy Birthday Bri and Ed!It's a great picture of my beautiful daughter...and Eddie looks pretty dapper too!Bri and Kyle will be home for a few days, Wed-Sun, I'm doing lunch with them Saturday with Evelyn...still in planning phase!
Happy Birthday to you both!Love Sarah
Yanni's 2pm, Saturday October 10th.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
Happy Happy Day to the both of you!! We love you. Julie, Rob and the boys!!
How come you didn't get pics of them when you were in NYC?
I did but separate! I need to re take the birthday twin picture again!
Cute Pic!
Happy Birthday Bri and Ed!
It's a great picture of my beautiful daughter...and Eddie looks pretty dapper too!
Bri and Kyle will be home for a few days, Wed-Sun, I'm doing lunch with them Saturday with Evelyn...still in planning phase!
Happy Birthday to you both!
Love
Sarah
Yanni's 2pm, Saturday October 10th.
Post a Comment
<< Home