No, but I see a future for you in carnival games...or beer drinking games...tossing beanie babies to knock over weighted coozies. Chug if you don't knock them all down. I'm in!!
it's koozie and how did you get so many??? Too bad I didn't spend the extra cash for the bottle koozies..then Julie could through away the beer laden FSU one that she's had since the early 80's!!
5 Comments:
No, but I see a future for you in carnival games...or beer drinking games...tossing beanie babies to knock over weighted coozies. Chug if you don't knock them all down. I'm in!!
it's koozie and how did you get so many???
Too bad I didn't spend the extra cash for the bottle koozies..then Julie could through away the beer laden FSU one that she's had since the early 80's!!
at least one came from Julie....you see, she couldn't give up her FSU koozie. And who could blame her....the stories that thing has.
not to mention the smell!
I wash them regularly so there.
Post a Comment
<< Home