A place for ranting and celebrating
posted by Brianna @ 4:29 PM 4 comments
Very cool Bri. I could've used one of these, I needed an extra centerpiece!! Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. My mother-in-law made us all cry during Grace. I think I can live without eating for a few days, oink oink. Love to all.
They're very easy to make, all you need is some magazines, glue and enough wine to drink for 24 hours straight. Did I mention we don't have TV?
A degree in Fine Arts and she's making hand turkeys!!? I'm sooo proud!! Love ya
I think you're quite HANDY yuk yuk Hope to see you when you come home!
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Very cool Bri. I could've used one of these, I needed an extra centerpiece!! Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. My mother-in-law made us all cry during Grace. I think I can live without eating for a few days, oink oink.
Love to all.
They're very easy to make, all you need is some magazines, glue and enough wine to drink for 24 hours straight. Did I mention we don't have TV?
A degree in Fine Arts and she's making hand turkeys!!? I'm sooo proud!! Love ya
I think you're quite HANDY yuk yuk
Hope to see you when you come home!
Post a Comment
<< Home