And we can't wait to see you. Have a safe trip and a great time with Tony. Make sure you clean my room up before you leave!! Hopefully, the weather here will warm up and the sun will actually shine!!
As I sit in my office with a scarf around my neck and blue fingernails (not from polish, mind you), I'm wondering why I didn't sign up for this trip???? hugs and kisses to all in FLA!
2 Comments:
And we can't wait to see you. Have a safe trip and a great time with Tony. Make sure you clean my room up before you leave!! Hopefully, the weather here will warm up and the sun will actually shine!!
As I sit in my office with a scarf around my neck and blue fingernails (not from polish, mind you), I'm wondering why I didn't sign up for this trip????
hugs and kisses to all in FLA!
Post a Comment
<< Home