A place for ranting and celebrating
posted by Eileen @ 11:21 AM 8 comments
Happy Happy. John, is that an aura behind you?? Or have you seen the light??
I shine with my own kinda light.
maybe you were on fire and din't realize....can you say Michael Jackson?
It's Pehap versaranary!!
Happy /2=Pehap....yep, checks out!
we all have too much time on our hands!!
huh?
wait...when was Michael Jackson on fire? I thought that was Richard Pryor? But MJ's face does look like it melted
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
Happy Happy. John, is that an aura behind you?? Or have you seen the light??
I shine with my own kinda light.
maybe you were on fire and din't realize....can you say Michael Jackson?
It's Pehap versaranary!!
Happy /2=Pehap....yep, checks out!
we all have too much time on our hands!!
huh?
wait...when was Michael Jackson on fire? I thought that was Richard Pryor? But MJ's face does look like it melted
Post a Comment
<< Home