If it's any consolation...it's 80 here and rainy. We're making xmas cookies out of a Pillsbury tube. Suzanne would be so proud!! My flour is about 8 years old and is like pebbles. They should be yummy...will send pictures. Martha ain't got nothing on me.
I will miss the halupki but I'll be making my famous filet with bleu cheese sauce tonight at work. Chest pain at midnight!! Love you all, Merry Christmas
8 Comments:
good job on the landscaping!! Now there's a new career for ya!
Christmas lights on palm trees!! Aint right I tell ya!!
I prefer orange palm trees with $50 bills under them
hahahaha!!! what happens at the knot.......
You suck.
Actually it's almost 50 and sunny here so I guess we suck.
If it's any consolation...it's 80 here and rainy. We're making xmas cookies out of a Pillsbury tube. Suzanne would be so proud!! My flour is about 8 years old and is like pebbles. They should be yummy...will send pictures. Martha ain't got nothing on me.
well, I just finished making 600 halupkis...sure hope someone shows up to eat them! my house smells....
I will miss the halupki but I'll be making my famous filet with bleu cheese sauce tonight at work. Chest pain at midnight!! Love you all, Merry Christmas
Post a Comment
<< Home