Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving at Aunt Lizzie's

Two days after her big day, the star of the show still looked amazing.



What is her secret?

I guess Uncle Tim (who actually looks a lot like my own uncle but that's another story) knows.



Here is the hungry family.



I don't know why Danielle looks so unhappy on this picture, maybe she did not want to go to work? I know my plate made me feel very happy.



Everything was really good but I really, really liked the banana bread (and I know I am not the only one, I saw Brianna having seconds, too.)

The meal had, of course, a happy end.



You don't see it here but the pies were served with fat-free whipped cream. Wow, that made all us of feel better.

Thanks Lizzie and Tim for this awesome meal and for the great company, hope all of you guys had a good Thanksgiving, too!!

I hid an ad for Dunkin Donuts on of the pictures, were you able to see it? Clue: beware, it looks very human.

4 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

yum!! looks like it was a huge success! I think your pies look almost as good as Julie's!! well...except for the pecan soup!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Annie O said...

yum, yum, yum....make me hungry all over again!!!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Aunt Julie said...

I'd sure like to have some leftover turkey. I only had the legs left. No sandwiches for me!! Lots of pie though and I ate it all!! Mooo.

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I spot the dunkin donuts ad and I must say it is quite attractive

 

Post a Comment

<< Home