HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!!! I think Aunt Julie lives in a make believe world...but humor her and wait till next month to have that first drink!!! have a great day! love ya!
And I was holding on to that pure and innocent vision.....oh well, it will be the first drink as a 21 year old with your favorite aunt (nice try Eileen)
5 Comments:
Happy Birthday Old Man!!!
Happy Happy Birthday Kyle. We'll share that "first" drink at the wedding!! Can't wait to give you that big birthday hug!! Love, A. Julie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!!!
I think Aunt Julie lives in a make believe world...but humor her and wait till next month to have that first drink!!!
have a great day! love ya!
I think I already had a few first drinks, but I'll have another with everyone.
And I was holding on to that pure and innocent vision.....oh well, it will be the first drink as a 21 year old with your favorite aunt (nice try Eileen)
Post a Comment
<< Home