Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Graduate and his proud parents!!

It was a grand night and we can't wait to celebrate with everyone in Binghamton!!

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

Congrats Robbie!!! you look like Mark Spitz with all those gold medals!!!
I'm very proud of you! I'll save the tears for next weekend....
love you very much!
Aunt Eileen

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Congratulations Robbie, well done!!

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Robbie!! Love you
Aunt Suzanne

 
At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Robbie!! Love you, Aunt Suzanne

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay - so I'm blog challenged.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

Suzanne, what did you say?

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Goin Robbie!
Do something your mother wouldn't approve of to celebrate!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

but please don't drink the 50yr old scotch!!!

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go ahead, drink it!
Just don't water it down fer chrissakes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home