Monday, July 21, 2008

Dirty Thirty Birthday Gang!


Fun! Fun! Fun!!

29 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

all I can say is WOW...that was so much fun!! it was so great seeing everyone!

I feel like the Mother of a 30 yr old..I'm exhausted!!

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Aunt Julie said...

Maybe you should start playing with people your own age!! It looked and sounded like fun. Screeches all around!! Happy Birthday to all!!

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have to agree with eileen, but i would do it again in a minute what a blast.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

Patti with a P, welcome to the blog!!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Aunt Julie said...

Well I'm sad that I missed it. Next one I'm there for sure.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Annie O said...

Well HI Patti.....it's about time you got on here.

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had SO much fun, can't wait till next year!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Tim said...

I recognize some of them!


Patty with a P.....is there some other way to spell it?

nice to see you here, we needed some new blood.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Annie O said...

What's wrong with our blood?

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH WELL I WANTED A NICK NAME

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Well, it beats the hell out of Slimbuktooth!!

Tim with a T

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the family blog!
I'm Megan without an H.
It was the best weekend EVER!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Aunt Julie said...

Meghan with an H, otherwise known as screech (not freak!!). It sure looks like you had fun. Bunch of camera happy girls!!

What's with the towels?

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Annie O said...

Welcome, H is not in my name, Megan. Happy to have you here.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Aunt Julie said...

I am as they say...the sharpest tool, etc. Sorry Megan. What the H?

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

That's Julie with a G for General.
looks like we'll be seeing you again soon Megan no h and patti with a p!
Can't wait!! love Eileen with an eieio.

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well call me DUH!
But wasn't Amy born in October!
Anyway don't ever do that again without Whack A Mole!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Annie O said...

WAM, I waw expecting you at any moment to walk thru my back gate on Friday. Disappointed you didn't. :(
Amy celebrated a tad early.

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had freakin known there was a party goin on, I coulda!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

oh crap..didn't I tell you? well I couldn't invite you and not my husband!! too bad though cuz you would have had a GREAT time!!

Amy and Megan both turn 30 this year so we picked a mid way point.

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELL JOHN WITH A H I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE SUCH A BIG PARTY BOY UNTIL THIS WEEKEND, PUTTING YOU ON THE LIST OF PEOPLE TO INVITE TO PIG PICKIN.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Annie O said...

What? you didn't get the memo?

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...it's Malia-whwn are ya'll coming to Wilmington? I wanna have fun. I'm banned from leaving town anymore:)

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

get the pig ready...we're coming to pick it! just give us a date and we'll be there!
I figure by the time that's over, they will be begging you and your Northern family to leave town!

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention that this is the OH Nellie family now.
Julie, I think I thought you called me a freak so I hung up on you. SO funny!!! screech/bitch...same thing, HA HA!!
Yes, due to my job being cut July 31 (yet I'm busier then EVER), I'll have some free time, as in 10 weeks. My mom and I are going to be a wedding crashers. We shall pose as a venture capitalist. It will be the most fun!

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Venture capitalist, do I have to buy a new outfit? Gosh I hope I do not have to wear a suit, I will be to hotttttttttttttt,
Binghamton here we come.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Malia said...

I want to crash the weddings too! Can I borrow that dress, Megan for one of them???

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Of course! I got it in the Jr. department at Belks last year for about $20.00. What a deal!

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my just looked at utube and there we are singing , before we try that again we need to learn all the word!!!!!!!!!!!! we got the dadada down great

 

Post a Comment

<< Home