A place for ranting and celebrating
posted by Aunt Julie @ 8:32 AM 7 comments
What a handsome smile!!!! woohooooo!
OH...Joey!! you look so darn cute!!! Nice way to end your vacation!!! out of jail!
I'm sending you a case of Double Bubble and some Carmels, or is it Caramels. Oh, and gummi bears!!Congrats Joey!um, since your done with the braces...can I use em?Uncle TBT
Yes, as long as you give me $6,000!! Save the caramels....I don't need to buy any fillings.
Looking good!
JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm still finding rubber bands all over my backyard.
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
What a handsome smile!!!!
woohooooo!
OH...Joey!! you look so darn cute!!! Nice way to end your vacation!!! out of jail!
I'm sending you a case of Double Bubble and some Carmels, or is it Caramels.
Oh, and gummi bears!!
Congrats Joey!
um, since your done with the braces...can I use em?
Uncle TBT
Yes, as long as you give me $6,000!! Save the caramels....I don't need to buy any fillings.
Looking good!
JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm still finding rubber bands all over my backyard.
Post a Comment
<< Home