A place for ranting and celebrating
posted by Eileen @ 9:13 AM 6 comments
Zowie! The ravages of osteoporosis at such a relatively young age.So sad!Happy freakin birthday Louie!
GeeJohn and EileenYou two were always my favorite!!!!Thanks for the b-day wishes...I'll remember you just two when I win the LRC championshipLove Aunt Lo(ser)
Happy Birthday Aunt Lu. Hope it's a good one!! Love ya. Julie, Rob, Robbie and Joey
Happy burfday Aunty Lulu!!!day late, of course!
Happy Belated Birthday!Love ya!!
Happy Birthday Loo!Is somebody writing all these down? luv Kare,Gare&Mare
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
Zowie! The ravages of osteoporosis at such a relatively young age.
So sad!
Happy freakin birthday Louie!
Gee
John and Eileen
You two were always my favorite!!!!
Thanks for the b-day wishes...I'll remember you just two when I win the LRC championship
Love
Aunt Lo(ser)
Happy Birthday Aunt Lu. Hope it's a good one!! Love ya. Julie, Rob, Robbie and Joey
Happy burfday Aunty Lulu!!!
day late, of course!
Happy Belated Birthday!
Love ya!!
Happy Birthday Loo!Is somebody writing all these down? luv Kare,Gare&Mare
Post a Comment
<< Home