Monday, August 25, 2008

Shangrila

Robbie is all settled in.....bed unmade and all.


Labels:

20 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Looks nice!

I'm sure I just read that the Univ of Fla is the #1 party school in the nation.

Go Gators!!

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN!!!!!
xxxooo

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Annie O said...

The best advice I have ever received is: save your partying for the weekend and study hard during the week. Oh wait...I didn't go to college.

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The block walls make the room very cozy. Is there a stainless steel toilet bolted to the wall?

Maybe I'll send him a Jonas Brothers poster to spruce it up.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Aunt Julie said...

Oh wait didn't I tell you....Robbie's in prison.....
And you can't nail or drill in the walls. Bought him some sticky stuff for posters so get the Jonas one ready!!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Annie O said...

Send me one of those posters too!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

Is there a window in that place??

Ed has some nice pictures he can send you too....I'm sure your Mom would approve??

have fun Robbie!! love ya!

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait! I thought he was going to F.U.
WTF!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Aunt Julie said...

No, that's where Joey is going!! I'm afraid I'm driving him more nuts than I normally do. I need to find a hobby.
Yes there is a window. Yes, his roommate sleeps with a night light but Joey and I bought Robbie a nice pink sleep mask (you can see it on the ref.)
Tell Ed to keep his pictures....we don't want the roommate to have a heart attack.

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A night light? That is too funny! Robbie...Study hard so you don't graduate when you are 31, like my hubby is having to do (today as a matter of fact). He did take a few years off, but will be one of the older folks at his ceremony this evening!
Megan

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Join a bowling league and leave Joey alone!

An effing night light!!!
Oh yeah, there's gonna be a lotta action in that dorm room.
Jeezum crow!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Aunt Julie said...

We don't need any action in there.

Congrats to your husband Megan....better late than never!!

I'm trying to figure out how to be the Frat House Mom but I don't want to cook or clean.

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I THINK I WOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT THE CORDS!!!!!!!! OH MY A ELECTRICIAN'S NIGHTMARE.
NOW THE NIGHT LIGHT AND PINK MASK COULD BE FUN!!!!!!!! OH MY
HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR, REMEMBER D=DIPLOMA

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

oops...I deleted my comment instead of fixing a misspelled word..but what I said was, Patti,
I thought about those cords too and
I wished Trey congrats and now he can work two jobs to support his unemployed bride!!

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great idea. I do enjoy my role as stay at home wife/mom. He's already working 50 hours a week. Why not add 30 more to the mix :)
Megan
P.S. MOM. YOU HAVE TO STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!! IT'S KILLING ME! I FEEL LIKE YOU ARE YELLING AT US.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Aunt Julie said...

She is yelling at us!!

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no that would be screech doing the yelling i just can not see if they are not in caps
im the quiet one remember

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

I have one more comment. Joey, your smile is awesome!!!!

that's all.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Wow you need some color on those walls !!!!!!! I'll send you some pictures from the wedding to put on them with some tacky stuff.

Have fun, but not too much - like me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home