A place for ranting and celebrating
posted by Tim @ 2:32 PM 7 comments
boy is October busy on the O'Neill Fam Damnly blog.happy Birthday Dani!! love ya!!
Good grief...I'm having trouble keeping up. Happy Birthday Danielle!! Love you. U. Rob, A. Julie, Robbie and Joey
Happy birthday DanielleLoveUncle Kevin and Aunt Lu
Geez! How many freakin October birthday's are there? Happy Birthday Danielle!
ROFL...That's A RIOT! If the kids new I could rock out like that...I still have as yet to remember what the heck we were singing. At any rate, it was a good time. Thanks for the bday wishes everybody.
Happy Birthday Dani! Luv Karen,Gary & Mary
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
boy is October busy on the O'Neill Fam Damnly blog.
happy Birthday Dani!! love ya!!
Good grief...I'm having trouble keeping up. Happy Birthday Danielle!! Love you. U. Rob, A. Julie, Robbie and Joey
Happy birthday Danielle
Love
Uncle Kevin and Aunt Lu
Geez! How many freakin October birthday's are there?
Happy Birthday Danielle!
ROFL...That's A RIOT! If the kids new I could rock out like that...I still have as yet to remember what the heck we were singing. At any rate, it was a good time. Thanks for the bday wishes everybody.
Happy Birthday Dani! Luv Karen,Gary & Mary
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment
<< Home