Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bon Voyage!




Obviously, I'm missing Parade Day this year. So I wanted to remind each and every one of you to be careful and I hope you have a wonderful pre-St. Paddy's weekend. Think of me as I know I'll be freezing my butt off.

18 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

Have a wonderful safe trip to the frozen tundra!! I'm so not jealous of you right now!! At least you have a nice warm trip to follow...

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Annie O said...

Not sure which trip I'm looking forward to more. Freezing in Alaska or thawing out in Florida?

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger John said...

Alaska has a hot lookin governor.
She's famous but I did not meet her.
Who can tell me what the Iditarod
commemorates?

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

mushers and dogs....
google is my friend.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger John said...

Yeah, but what did they do? Duh!

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Annie O said...

In 1925, vaccines were needed in Nome because of an epidemic.
But I can't remember which epidemic struck Nome.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

oh..diptheria

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Annie O said...

That's IT!!!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger John said...

Very good class!
Extra recess for everybody.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Aunt Julie said...

Annie have a great trip. You guys are all too studious for me. Useless information I say.

Eileen, I don't know what made me say the Mets. I knew that.

I'm going to Tampa and Busch Gardens for the weekend. John, I see if I can drink a Buschkaseltzer for you!! Lunch with Archie Griffen. Anyone in the class know who he was?

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

this is way too easy..
two time heisman trophy winner.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

is this the weekend for Robbies Wendy's award???

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Annie O said...

The only Archie's I know are the comic book character and of course, Bunker.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger John said...

Wasn't he Barney Fife's side kick?

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

no that was Ang

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Aunt Julie said...

This is the Wendy's Heisman weekend. They are honoring the 20 Florida finalists (I think). They gave us 2 nights in hotel for free and 4 tickets to Busch Gardens. Luncheon with Archie. Will take pics.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger John said...

Yeah, have a Buschkaselter for me and if you choke on a pretzel the Archie dude can perforn the Heisman maneuver
on you.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Aunt Julie said...

Yuk Yuk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home