A place for ranting and celebrating
posted by Tim @ 2:11 PM 6 comments
Awwww.....you two are too cute!!! How do you do it?? Happy Anniversary! Love ya tons.
Happy Anniv!!! Tim, you shoulda found Nipsy Russel and Brett whatever her name was!!Here's to many happy years at the Pink House!! love ya!
I thought about Nipsy and Brett Sommers after I did this,unfortunately I can only screw around on the internet so long....I actually have to do a little work now and then.
Happy Anniversary!! To many more...
I hate having to work at work. Happy Anniversary Lu and Junior, and many more. Love you. Julie, Rob, Robbie and Joey
It looks like Junior/Kev is tryin to horn in on my fairy princess hat look.Have a happy day!
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
Awwww.....you two are too cute!!! How do you do it??
Happy Anniversary! Love ya tons.
Happy Anniv!!! Tim, you shoulda found Nipsy Russel and Brett whatever her name was!!
Here's to many happy years at the Pink House!!
love ya!
I thought about Nipsy and Brett Sommers after I did this,unfortunately I can only screw around on the internet so long....I actually have to do a little work now and then.
Happy Anniversary!! To many more...
I hate having to work at work.
Happy Anniversary Lu and Junior, and many more. Love you. Julie, Rob, Robbie and Joey
It looks like Junior/Kev is tryin to horn in on my fairy princess hat look.
Have a happy day!
Post a Comment
<< Home