A place for ranting and celebrating
posted by Eileen @ 8:34 AM 13 comments
Awww, happy birthday Kev!! Love ya tons.p.s....are we done with October celebrations yet?
January was a good month for some!
Happy Happy Day Kev??? We love you. Julie, Rob, Robbie and JoeyOctober is an exhausting month!!
I'm voting we ban any "new" October Celebrations from now on. Besides, July is the best month.
August is the best....right Karen, Kelly and everyone else that I can't remember right now.
Well, July has Sara, Jennifer and MOST importantly, Me! Because we all know, it's all about me.
Happy Birthday Bro!Looks like Dennis is standing on a table.
your coozie says so!! (I got Annie a coozie that says "It's all about Me!" I have a matching one!! just fyi...
I got a towel from the girls for my 50th that says it's all about me. Now we know it can't be about you two. After all, who's the General? Besides today, it's all about Kevin!!
My boss calls me "The Queen".
my nephews call me the Queen...Aunt Queen Eileen..oh yeah..I guess it is about Kalvin but hey..."we" sang to him at 7:45 this morning so what more can you ask...don't forget the mountain goat...hhhhaaaaapppppyyy biiiirrrrthhhddayyyy (another inside joke)
Love you forever and forever.Love you with all my heart.Love you whenever we're together. Love you when we're apart.Happy Birthday KevI love you
Computer was broke just getting caught up....Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment
<< Home
13 Comments:
Awww, happy birthday Kev!! Love ya tons.
p.s....are we done with October celebrations yet?
January was a good month for some!
Happy Happy Day Kev??? We love you. Julie, Rob, Robbie and Joey
October is an exhausting month!!
I'm voting we ban any "new" October Celebrations from now on.
Besides, July is the best month.
August is the best....right Karen, Kelly and everyone else that I can't remember right now.
Well, July has Sara, Jennifer and MOST importantly, Me! Because we all know, it's all about me.
Happy Birthday Bro!
Looks like Dennis is standing on a table.
your coozie says so!! (I got Annie a coozie that says "It's all about Me!" I have a matching one!!
just fyi...
I got a towel from the girls for my 50th that says it's all about me. Now we know it can't be about you two. After all, who's the General?
Besides today, it's all about Kevin!!
My boss calls me "The Queen".
my nephews call me the Queen...Aunt Queen Eileen..
oh yeah..I guess it is about Kalvin but hey..."we" sang to him at 7:45 this morning so what more can you ask...
don't forget the mountain goat...hhhhaaaaapppppyyy biiiirrrrthhhddayyyy (another inside joke)
Love you forever and forever.
Love you with all my heart.
Love you whenever we're together. Love you when we're apart.
Happy Birthday Kev
I love you
Computer was broke just getting caught up....Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment
<< Home